Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer all of these products. What models this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality consistent product. What really pieces us apart from the other folks is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven item will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required position on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and do not allow the sprocket or portion to be drawn i contact with Split Taper Bushing china Flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys upon both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered elements with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no more alteration. These bushings can go well with almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete brief reach range available, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.